Sterling Silver 207 Maine Necklace
"207" is the area code for the entire state of Maine, and these three numbers have come to represent our great state and "the way life should be." Whether you are a Maine native living out of state, a visitor who fell in love with Vacationland or a lifelong resident, here's a little way to always keep Maine close to your heart.
Small and simple, this sterling silver hand-stamped round charm necklace is a quiet little reminder of a place we love. After testing many chains, I chose this one for being dainty, delicate and slinky, but also sturdy enough for everyday wear. Wear it alone or with another favorite necklace for a layered look. Goes beautifully with heels, flats, sneakers or your Bean Boots. Handmade right here in Maine!
● All components of the necklace are high-quality sterling silver, and completely nickel-free.
● The hand stamped charm is a flat sterling silver disc that is just about 3/8" (9.5mm) across, and about 1mm thick.
● The charm has a satiny, semi-shiny, semi-brushed finish
● The stamped numbers are oxidized, which darkens them a little. The darkness may fade a bit over time, but the stamped impression will still be visible.
● 16" chain length. Chains close with a small but sturdy lobster style clasp
● Handmade in Maine
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your necklace before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft polishing cloth