Small and simple, these sterling silver hand-stamped bar studs are a quiet little reminder of a place we love, and make a great addition to any jewelry collection, as well as a great gift for the Mainer or Maine lover in your life. Understated and minimal, they pair beautifully with other jewelry without ever clashing, yet they can hold their own if worn alone. Handmade right here in Freeport, Maine.
● Sold by the pair
● Crafted from high quality solid sterling silver that is completely nickel-free (good for sensitive ears!)
● The dimensions of the bar are approximately 3/8 inch (9mm) by 1/8 inch (3mm) and 1mm thick.
● Hand stamped with 207, Maine's area code. The stamped impression is oxidized, which darkens the numbers a bit. The darkening may naturally fade a little over time.
● Sterling silver earring backs are included
● Handmade in Maine
● As with any jewelry, remove your earrings before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft polishing cloth